Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.583 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 111% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,686 ден (€1,197) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)