Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 114% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,343 ден (€1,322) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (38 minutes ago)