Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.492 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,186 ден (€1,353) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)