Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.790 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,033 ден (R$ 3,266) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)