Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40086 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,507 ден (₨111,029) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)