Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38469 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,150 ден (₨109,569) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)