Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45290 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,306 ден (₨102,245) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)