Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,006 ден (﷼ 25,939,278) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)