Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,240 ден (﷼ 33,188,601) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)