Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.261 MKD / DKK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,654 ден (kr6,495) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)