Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.619 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,726 ден (5,932 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)