Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.699 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 135% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,421 ден (6,083 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)