Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 MKD / BDT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,694 ден (Taka 53,832) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)