Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.759 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,378 ден (₨46,587) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)