Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.074 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,209 ден ($1,243) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)