Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,535 ден (﷼ 35,340,089) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)