Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,156 ден (﷼ 26,004,547) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)