Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,279 ден (Rp 10,894,238) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)