Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 37,754 ден (Rp 9,897,215) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)