Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17928 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,846 ден (222,248 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)