Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,665 ден (85,215 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)