Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.667 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,037 ден ($U45,000) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)