Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 74% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,282 ден ($U44,953) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)