Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 82% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,740 ден ($U36,942) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)