Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08065 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 86% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,121 ден (CH$832,286) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)