Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08078 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,411 ден (CH$871,667) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)