Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.032 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,348 ден (S/. 2,704) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)