Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.759 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,830 ден (₨41,915) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)