Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.286 MKD / HRK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,430 ден (6,689 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)