Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.295 MKD / HRK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,854 ден (6,492 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)