Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.777 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 80% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,422 ден (Mex$ 23,920) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)