Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,109 ден (Mex$ 16,611) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)