Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.032 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,906 ден (Php38,663) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)