Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,599 ден (Php44,616) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)