Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.110 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,344 ден ($1,485) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)