Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.310 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 101,182 ден ($1,934) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (31 minutes ago)