Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.564 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,554 ден (€691) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (37 minutes ago)