Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.772 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,228 ден (£1,222) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)