Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.748 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,867 ден (€840) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)