Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.308 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,276 ден (R$ 4,423) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (30 minutes ago)