Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.956 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,828 ден (R$ 4,287) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)