Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 MKD / CVE
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 103% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,100 ден (144,611 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)