Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.255 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,063 ден (3,512 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)