Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.368 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,260 ден (3,916 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)