Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.582 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,541 ден ($b6,139) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)