Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.461 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 22,139 ден (ARS $15,151) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)