Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.139 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,165 ден (ARS $11,766) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)