Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.060 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,408 ден ($875) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bila Tserkva costs 60₴ (38 minutes ago)