Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.399 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,436 ден (R$ 4,753) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)