Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.308 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,097 ден (R$ 3,082) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)