Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.197 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,203 ден (R$ 4,804) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)