Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.010 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,313 ден (E£ 9,739) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)