Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.022 MKD / PGK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,685 ден (3,538 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)