Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.558 MKD / MUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 109% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,540 ден (₨52,338) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)