Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14834 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,170 ден (378,659 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)