Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14940 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,972 ден (327,787 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)