Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14596 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,177 ден (323,215 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)