Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.912 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,641 ден (R 16,011) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)