Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,232 ден (R 14,896) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)