Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.587 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 93,942 ден (£1,350) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)