Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00383 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,085 ден (Rp 9,952,814) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)