Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.503 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,089 ден (R$ 5,246) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)