Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.928 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,349 ден (17,300₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)