Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45593 MKD / NPR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,695 ден (₨ 89,257) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)