Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09341 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,948 ден (1,059,338 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)