Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.309 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,039 ден (£1,270) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)