Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.483 MKD / BGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,813 ден (1,392 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)