Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.221 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,556 ден (3,446 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)