Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.980 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,610 ден (11,306 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)