Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.552 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,522 ден (€1,194) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)